Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Long Time No Blog

So, it has been a long, long time since I have posted a blog. The long and short of it: I started a charity and we are not entering our fifth year. We have given out three scholarships and will be awarding our first ever Caregiver grant in February. We are rolling out our art community for anyone affected by cancer this year as well. I just finished my master’s degree in digital art from Goucher College in December. I celebrated my ten year cancerversary on April 4th by heading to Universal Studios Florida to go to Harry Potter Land (the Wizarding World of Harry Potter to the rest of the world) and it was AMAZING. Not just because I made it to ten years when most told me I would not make it even a year. Every single year I am surprising doctors but not surprising myself. The only thing that surprises me is that I have dropped from exhaustion! I am constantly trying to learn new things, evolve my art and make a difference in the world. That makes me so busy that I often times have to make a choice in what gets updated and this site fell the wayside for a long time, but I am working now to get it updated. I am setting up a new faster server and updating all the links. I am also giving it a complete new user friendly design. It is my hope that this site will once again be the go to site for finding help and support for cancer survivors everywhere. I may be only one person who runs a very, very small charity but I still hope I can make a difference.
Hogwarts Express!


Breaking in or breaking out of Gringotts??


Universal Studios Florida was the best way to celebrate my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment